Google has launched Google’s AutoDraw tool, designed by Dan Motzenbecker and Kyle Phillips with friends at Google Creative Lab. It is a web-based drawing tool that pairs machine learning (ML) with drawings created by talented artists to help you draw the shape of your desire. Google’s AutoDraw tool is using the power of Artificial Intelligence.
I came across with this awesome tool while I was surfing on the internet earlier today. So, I think I should share this awesome tool with you guys. Google’s AutoDraw tool cooler than your imagination. I was just in love with this tool while drawing with it. Now you don’t need to install any tool to draw some designs or patterns of your choice. Simply visit the AutoDraw site draw a pattern and AutoDraw will provide you a shape associated with that specific pattern.
Google’s AutoDraw tool is an awesome drawing tool to help everyone create anything visual and within no time. Not everybody is an artist and drawing on a phone or computer can be slow and difficult.
It’s totally free. It works anywhere from a smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop, etc.
According to Google “AutoDraw’s suggestion tool uses the same technology used by QuickDraw. It can guess what you’re trying to draw. Right now, AutoDraw can guess hundreds of drawings and we look forward to adding more over time.”
Google’s AutoDraw Tools
The web portal of AutoDraw has many tools associated with it. It works in the following scenario.
1. Go to the website, start drawing a shape of your choice. Google’s AutoDraw tool suggestion tool will start guessing your drawing and it will provide you with your desired shape.
2. You can also draw solo with “Draw” tool.
3. You can choose a variety of colors with “Color Picker” option.
4. You can also fill a shape or give a background color to a shape with “Fill” tool.
5. You can add your own text by clicking on “Type” tool.
6. Different shapes like circle, square, triangles etc can be added by using “Shapes” tool.
7. “Select” tool can help you in rotating and moving the different shapes.
8. After completing your drawing you can download your PNG. And you can also share it with your friends by clicking the share button on left side.
Below are some screenshots that are taken from AutoDraw tool.
Ping Back: Some Amazing Facts About Apple